Subject: [Leica] Ir filter and film cameras, take it off
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sun Mar 18 18:38:07 2007

Hi Jerry,

I see it pretty easily with Heliopan, B+W and Tiffen filters. The
sizes were 55, 46, 55. I see it very pronounced at a 45 deg angle and
if I turn it further everything is deep cyan. I'm just looking at my
kitchen lit with 4 60 watt tungsten bulbs in a ceiling fan fixture.

And you got your filters from Leica already? Lucky.

Len