Subject: [Leica] Ir filter and film cameras, take it off
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sun Mar 18 18:17:07 2007

Len,

I have just finished trying that with eight filters and only observed
that effect with one filter, an E60 Leica filter.

Jerry

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Ir filter and film cameras, take it off)
Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] Ir filter and film cameras, take it off)
Message from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Ir filter and film cameras, take it off)