Subject: [Leica] WTB: Series 5.5 filters
From: ianpiper at (Ian Piper)
Date: Fri Mar 16 15:54:26 2007

I think I read that here a while back, but unfortunately I cannot
find *any* information on new Series 5.5 filters. I have looked at a
range of sites offering B+W or Heliopan filters, for example, and
have not found any reference to Series 5.5 filters. If you know of a
link to a specific resource somewhere that would be extremely useful.

On 16 Mar 2007, at 1:23 pm, John Collier wrote:

> You can still order them new.
> John Collier
> On 16-Mar-07, at 4:31 AM, Vick Ko wrote:
>> Me too.
>> DAG has a 5.5 SL filter, but with coating blemish.
>> I haven't been able to find any other.
>> Ian Piper wrote:
>> I'm after a skylight filter (the one on my CL Summicron 40 has a
>> slight
>> surface blemish) and whatever coloured filters I can find. Let me
>> know if
>> you have any that you would be willing to sell.

Replies: Reply from henningw at (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] WTB: Series 5.5 filters)
Reply from jbcollier at (John Collier) ([Leica] WTB: Series 5.5 filters)
Reply from marcsmall at (Marc James Small) ([Leica] WTB: Series 5.5 filters)
Message from jbcollier at (John Collier) ([Leica] WTB: Series 5.5 filters)