Subject: [Leica] WTB: Series 5.5 filters
From: marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Fri Mar 16 16:03:29 2007

At 07:54 PM 3/16/2007, Ian Piper wrote:
 >I think I read that here a while back, but unfortunately I cannot
 >find *any* information on new Series 5.5 filters. I have looked at a
 >range of sites offering B+W or Heliopan filters, for example, and
 >have not found any reference to Series 5.5 filters. If you know of a
 >link to a specific resource somewhere that would be extremely useful.

I suspect that Harrison & Harrison Optical
Engineers in California would be able to supply
these, perhaps on special order.  H&H is rather
inexpensive but their gear is first-rate.

And both B+W and Heliopan do special-order work.

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!

Message from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] WTB: Series 5.5 filters)