Subject: [Leica] M8 UV/IR Filters
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Tue Mar 13 16:44:54 2007

The filters (Heliopan) seem to work pretty good right now.  I don't have
anything wider than a 35, but I don't see any problems with it or my 50
Summicron.  So if the firmware upgrade also adds additional improvements,
then more power to it, as my 35 Summilux can't be coded according to the
list of lenses on the codeing list.

Gene

-------------- Original message from "G Hopkinson"
<hoppyman@bigpond.net.au>: --------------