Subject: [Leica] Eastern Bluebird
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Mar 13 15:36:09 2007

Len, when Doug is the benchmark, qualifying is pretty tough.
Understood on the cropping and auto focus issues.
Also, as mentioned, I think these shots have a lot to commend them. And way
better than my close up of the scrub turkey in black and
white!
You might be able to gain a little apparent sharpness with the right fiddle
in PS? Scott Kelby has some good suggestions in his
book.
Cheers
Hoppy