Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hoppy PABMO Sydney Harbour side
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Mar 13 16:20:25 2007

Thanks, Don. YES. I thought of the smile for the birdie possibility after.
No time for a second shot without being intrusive. I
needed the Don Stealth cloak to slip across to the right unobserved. That
and a faster CPU in my photo brain. Hey I shot with an M
and 50, used Neopan 400, developed in Xtol and tried to get some interesting
people content. Must be worth some LUG cred ;-)

Cheers
Hoppy