Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 34, Issue 231: ASPH vs. Aspherical
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Tue Mar 13 08:48:21 2007

thanks Don. I have relatively early 21 and 24 mm asph lenses which I
am happy with. I am lucky/foolish enough to have both one of the
original 35 f1.4 asphericals with 2 ground surfaces and one of the
newer ones (don't ask) with a pressed asph surface. I prefer the
original though theoretically there is only a small difference. It is
my most used M lens.
Frank