Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 34, Issue 231: ASPH vs. Aspherical
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Mar 13 06:19:26 2007

On 3/13/07 9:47 AM, "Don Dory" <don.dory@gmail.com> typed:

> Frank,
> They inferred that they were grinding all their lenses.  Your specific
> question did not get asked, but they gnomes did spend a fair bit of time
> talking about introducing new CNC derived equipment to reduce variability
> in
> components.
>
> On 3/13/07, Frank Dernie <Frank.Dernie@btinternet.com> wrote:

CNC CGI what's the difference!?

I'll take one each for my Powerbook please.
And throw in an Avid system.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

In the next room:
 Help me! Help meeee!

Did your brother ever experiment with animals?

I shall never forget that scream as long as I live...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0051622/

Mark Rabiner
8A/109s
New York, NY