Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 34, Issue 231: ASPH vs. Aspherical
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Mon Mar 12 23:15:13 2007

You probably can not answer this :-) but are the lenses which were
designed with the hot pressed ASPH elements such as the 21, 24, 35 f2
and second 35 f1.4 still hot pressed and the later lenses with larger
diameter asph elements ground, or have they changed the manufacturing
method of the asph elements in these as well?
Frank