Subject: [Leica] Re: Supersize me
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Tue Mar 6 16:08:31 2007

Curiously you can get a good healthy meal at most of the places you
mention. Well, not Dunkin Donuts and KFC, but for the most part the
rest of them offer appropriate and nourishing foods. You just have to
order them. Subway does an especially good job. MacDonalds has
complete nutritional information available not only on their web site
but available on request at almost all of their stores.

I admit that Gourmet Magazine isn't one I subscribe to - but Cooking
Light IS and I recommend it highly - their recipes are very good. They
even have a feature that takes a traditional recipe and makes a
healthier version of it. A good magazine.

But the real killers are in the supermarket aisles. They make the fast
food outlets look like pikers.

Adam