Subject: [Leica] IMG Don's PAW week 9 mishmash, construction, barbershop, and 21SA vignetting
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Mar 4 19:24:34 2007

Robert,
If you are an intelligent or ambitious person in the South then there are
only a few places to go: greater D.C., Raleigh/Durham, Atlanta, Miami,
Nashville. So, Atlanta goes to almost 5 million but gets caught up in the
green guilt trip and doesn't build the infrastructure that exists in the
Northeast to support the population growth.  Also, Atlanta has not been
blessed by any leader with vision as it concerns city planning so you get
random growth that benefits developers with little thought about how it all
fits together.  D.C. had a master plan, Dallas has a master plan, Atlanta is
laid out on paths that drunken cows followed two hundred years ago.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com