Subject: [Leica] IMG Don's PAW week 9 mishmash, construction, barbershop, and 21SA vignetting
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Mar 4 16:15:48 2007

Robert,
Yes, contrary to some parts of the country, building at all levels continues
in Atlanta.  In my neck of the woods it has more to do with the terrible
traffic jams.  We have added a million more folks and no additional ways for
them to get anywhere.  So, we add 1000 folks to an empty lot but do not add
mass transit, wider streets, offices near by, or even intelligent traffic
light control.  At least I can walk to work.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com