Subject: [Leica] IMG Don's PAW week 9 mishmash, construction, barbershop, and 21SA vignetting
From: robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier)
Date: Sun Mar 4 18:46:08 2007

Don,

My daughter lives in Alpharetta, and I have been down there frequently, but
I haven't driven around Atlanta for quite a while.   My impression has
always been that the whole Atlanta area is growing too fast;   that even
though I75 is 8 lanes in each direction, it still gets clogged every rush
hour, and that suburbs have been built way too far from the city.   I have
never understood the attraction of Atlanta that has drawn so many people --
is it just jobs?

Robert