Subject: [Leica] M8
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sun Mar 4 16:34:20 2007

I have an M8 and have tried the flash using the SF24D flash with somewhat
mixed results.  I am having the same problem with my D200 using the SB600
flash.  So I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong or if flash with Digital is
just a big guessing game.

Gene

-------------- Original message from Kids Gruber
<terry@gruberphotographers.com>: --------------