Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers -- Mads
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri Mar 2 08:31:15 2007

Mads,
Both very nice indeed.  I will encourage you to refine P4150474 by choosing
somewhat less challenging light, different apertures to control the oof in
different ways, and choice of lens to control the look.  This is just
encouragement to do more of this style as I rather like it.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com