Subject: [Leica] PAW - heninger - Portrait
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri Mar 2 12:33:33 2007

Wade,
The catchllights are normal, and in fact I try to figure out lighting
patterns by looking at models eyes.  If it bothers you, then there is always
the healing brush eh?  Yes, that old Canon has very interesting qualities
especially wide open and at three feet.  Use liberally with plenty of
electrons.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com