Subject: [Leica] Seen in New Orleans
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Wed Feb 28 15:46:06 2007

Math professor Don Harwood (long known as "Horrible Harwood" due to his
boorishness) loves Paris and France. He and his wife fly back there every
chance they get (Christmas holiday, between spring and summer, and between
summer and fall terms). He would like to retire and live there were it not
for the fact that neither he nor his wife speak French. Last summer, they
paid an interpreter to go with them so the French didn't have to accommodate
them by speaking English!

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com