Subject: [Leica] Seen In New Orleans
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Wed Feb 28 15:39:55 2007

It wouldn't be seen as horrible. It would just seem "too public" for here.
>From 1968 to 1974, California was pretty much braless in Southern
California. When I moved here in 1974, the only braless women I saw were
senior citizens coming out to get the morning newspaper while still in their
pajamas. I guess what I'm saying is that it isn't nearly the sin city that
some claim it to be. Things get crazy in the French Quarter during Mardi
Gras, but it is primarily exhibitionists, not the general public.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com
http://400tx.blogspot.com/