Subject: [Leica] Working with the M8--- Not Given the Chance
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Tue Feb 27 18:49:40 2007

hi Henning,

Yes, I plan on doing some comparisons, if the weather ever clears up.  ;-)

Interesting about using WAs with the filters having the cyan problem.
Especially when you need to use a WA for normal  shots etc.  They say the
filter with the coding solves this, but my 35 Summilux is not on the list
for coding.  Something of a bummer.  I also have a CV 35 Ultron, which I got
one of the filters for and will try it in the next day or so.

Gene

-------------- Original message from Henning Wulff
<henningw@archiphoto.com>: --------------