Subject: [Leica] Seen In New Orleans
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Tue Feb 27 18:47:43 2007

Holy s**t, I've lived here most of my life, all of my adult life, and it is
a friendly and very pleasant town for people of all backgrounds. I'm not
sure what you saw during your honeymoon, but this city is no more a den of
immortality than any other large, old urban setting in America.

[Damn, you're making me defensive.]

We have problems with our police, but what do you expect when the job pays
$20,000 a year? My nephew is in his mid-20's and is a cop in a suburb of San
Francisco. He makes about $75,000 a year. Which city atracts the better
police?

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com