Subject: [Leica] Leica photographer. ; -) " With wife's gift, he got the picture"
From: pjleeson at mchsi.com (Philip Leeson)
Date: Tue Feb 27 15:48:17 2007

Some real words of wisdom there, Ted.
You express the difficult balance many try to achieve in various
careers.
But even though the kids are all grown up, it's never too late to
pour on the love...

Phil

Replies: Reply from rmcclure2 at woh.rr.com (Rob McClure) ([Leica] Where to examine an m8?)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Leica photographer. ; -) " With wife's gift, he got the picture")