Subject: [Leica] Re: Seagull TLR
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Feb 25 16:06:35 2007

Larry,
With Rolleicords just over $100 why would I spend more for a not so good
camera.  Why let the bad drive out the good?  Yashicamats can be very good
but somewhat variable but the G model is priced very foolishly compared to
Rolleicords.  Then their are all the Autocords and whatnot from the
fifties.  Sometimes new is not better, but M8's can only be had new right
now.  :)

Don
don.dory@gmail.com