Subject: [Leica] Re: Seagull TLR
From: lrzeitlin at optonline.net (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Sun Feb 25 15:18:58 2007

I know it is popular to revile the Seagull 6x6 TLR. But has anyone on
the LUG actually used one?

I handled a Seagull GC-109 the other day at B&H and it appears to be
a fine, solidly made camera. I was told that most of the sales are to
photography students, usually on the advice of their instructors.
There have been few complaints. At less than $300 new, it might be a
good entry camera for someone wishing to explore MF photography.

Larry Z

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:Seagull TLR)
Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Re: Seagull TLR)
Reply from jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Re: Seagull TLR)