Subject: [Leica] Deal too good to be true?
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Thu Feb 15 19:00:22 2007

Anytime  I see these 'contact me direct to buy' with
an email address auctions, I immediately enter a
minimum bid, and then the auction gets pulled.
Invariably some poor schmuck's ebay ID has been
hijacked. As soon a you enter a bid into the ebay
system, they pull out of the auction. The other
alterantives are to enter a "listing violation"
(inclusion of an off-ebay email address) or to contact
the seller directly through the ebay link, which puts
you in touch with the guy whiose ID has been hijacked.

I just bid $100 on this package- watch it get pulled.