Subject: [Leica] Jeffery PAW - 6 - The Barkus Parade
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Mon Feb 12 06:29:18 2007

On Saturday I heard a guy at the post office counter say that any dog you
can hold in one hand is technically a rodent. He was complaining about the
therapy-dog concept.

  How much APX 400 have you done in Prescysol, and how do you feel about it?
The antique shop pic looks pretty good. I've got about 250 rolls of it and
am not happy with anything I've tried so far.

  I read the blog and now I know why you ditched the Pattersons; its the
same reason I switched my photo class over to stainless. The kids didn't
know the difference between knocking the bubbles loose and beating the crap
out of them. How are the Hewes working out?

Jeffery Smith <jsmith342@cox.net> wrote:
  Every year before Mardi Gras, the French Quarter hosts the Barkus Parade.
This gives thousands of residents the opportunity to dress their dogs in the
most humiliating of costumes.

http://www.400tx.com/files/PAW2007/2007-6.html

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA