Subject: [Leica] Brian, please end this horrible experiment!
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Thu Feb 15 15:25:26 2007

On Feb 15, 2007, at 9:57 AM, Tina Manley wrote:

> At 11:50 AM 2/15/2007, Wade Heninger wrote:
>> Personally, I like the reduced volume...
>
> I don't!  You can always delete messages if there are too many to
> read, but you can't read messages that have never been sent.

the free give and take is what makes the LUG unique...that's what
it's all about...

I agree fully with Tina... use your delete finger... ad lib, no
restrictions...

and personally I feel that putting headers to "help" people is itself
part of the problem...

things like IMG, and the like already subdivide the LUG more than is
necessary...

get rid of it...

I think the LUG should consist of members, with all levels of
involvement, those who actively participate, delete,  or move on...

as always...

Steve