Subject: [Leica] Adobe Lightroom Vs. Apple Aperture & thanks
From: ccstirkjr at yahoo.com (Charles C. Stirk Jr)
Date: Mon Jan 29 20:35:37 2007

First off thanks for all the post & email on my printer
dilemma

I am not about to  get into a Ford v GM ...

Aperture doesn't support Kodak DCS files nor did it  handle
my D2x files satisfactory

Aperture & Nikon capture runs like a slugs on my macBook .

I have simply concluded Aperture primarily is a Power-Mac
workstation  solution as is Nikon capture ...

If you have an urbar Power-Mac workstation  try out the
betas & decide for your self ......

Will mention that the whole Adobe lightroom beta process
has taught me loads about the whole digital capture process
, printing & file management   .....  etc. etc.

Whether  or not you choose to use either of these programs
.. ....

Important part of message follows  :

The audio / pictures  programs / podcast (& no you don't
need itunes or a ipod )  by George Jardine are a real eye
opener into the Digital Capture process ..

http://rss.adobe.com/www/special/light_room.rss

http://idisk.mac.com/george_jardine-Public?view=web

or even from iTunes music store, keyword ?Lightroom?.

all free ..... the above was a like getting a course or
workshop for free ..

happy day

Chuck

Never Miss an Email