Subject: [Leica] KISS, experiments & 1st Snow-Wild life
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Jan 28 13:44:45 2007

Nice Philippe!
Luis

-----Mensaje original-----
De: lug-bounces+luisripoll=telefonica.net@leica-users.org
Philippe Amard
Enviado el: domingo, 28 de enero de 2007 22:14
Para: Leica Users Group
Asunto: [Leica] KISS, experiments & 1st Snow-Wild life

Douglas Sharp posted his first (and nice) snow picture which induced me to
take my gear out in Friday afternoon's fresh snow.
The thread has to do with testing too.

Knowing that the L1 (or DigiluxSan3) was only able to give me THAT
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Lumix/P1030002.JPG.html> and
following Ted's KISS principle, I stuck the extender and the Angie to the
L1, and proceeded to shoot THIS
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Lumix/P1030035-sp-d.jpg.html>

Comments and ciriticism much appreciated - I know of some flaws of my pixes,
but not all of them, so feel free to help me :-) Lapidation squad at the
ready?

Yours
Phileicangemix.