Subject: [Leica] Image: Album 10...Graffiti or Street Art?
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Jan 28 06:52:35 2007

Hi Hans,

Graffiti is an art, remember the great collection of pictures from the
french photographer Brassai, I've enjoyed very much your album. In Barcelona
it was a lot of graffities I've also photographed some ones, but no is
prohibited due to the abuse..., we never know where are the limits of the
Law an freedom ..., can someone answer this question?

Saludos cordiales
Luis