Subject: [Leica] To all those who responded on my Hektor 12.5 cm question, thank you.
From: marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Sat Jan 27 09:25:05 2007

At 07:28 AM 1/27/2007, Vick Ko wrote:
 >To all those who responded on my Hektor 12.5 cm question, thank you.
 >
 >Now, what adapter do I need to mate it to the Visoflex?  As far as I can
 >tell, the rear of the lens is thread mounted.

I already posted this, Vick.

You need no adapter to mount this lens to a PLOOT
or Visoflex I reflex housing.  You need an OUBIO
to mount this lens to a Visoflex II/IIa/III.  You
need a 14127 or 14167 with OUBIO to mount this
lens on a Leicaflex or R SLR body.

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!