Subject: [Leica] Analogue Question
From: marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Fri Jan 26 15:03:49 2007

At 04:58 PM 1/26/2007, Alastair Firkin wrote:
 >I need some tips on Fibre based paper and Seal mount press'
 >
 >I have found an old Jumbo 160 Seal dry mount press and it works ;-)
 >So yesterday, I made some fibre prints for the first time in a long
 >time (hated the curling). I let the prints dry on a rack

Alastair

Why not use a print drum to dry them?  In my
experience, only a very few fiber papers could be
dried properly on a rack.  Presses are the way to
go.  (I might be the only member of this esteemed
body to own not one but TWO such fiber-paper
presses, one a drum and the other horizontal.)

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!

Message from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] Analogue Question)