Subject: [Leica] PAW & Wayback 3
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sat Jan 27 04:56:35 2007

Ric,

When you show pictures I automatically "prepare" my eyes to see "from the
other side" as well as fun images, for me this one is the more fun and
original:

 http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/PAW+2007+and+1982/03-bundled.jpg.html

But I prefer this one, more on your genuine Ric's style:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/PAW+2007+and+1982/03-invisible-cross.j
pg.html

Saaludos cordiales
Luis