Subject: [Leica] LUG Book Update, and a Question for the Contributors
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri Jan 26 22:40:13 2007

Great idea, Jim, and I wholeheartedly support your choice of charity.

Please make sure to let us know when the interview on NPR has been
broadcast so that those of us outside the US can look for the podcast
after it has aired.

I assume it will be done at WHYY--that was my NPR station when I lived
in NJ 1990-95, and we still have several of the mugs from their
fundraising drives--amazing that they have survived all the moves...

Nathan