Subject: [Leica] M8 and Patronus Screen protector experience
From: eduardoalbesi at ciudad.com.ar (Eduardo Albesi)
Date: Fri Jan 26 17:48:57 2007

Eric, I am using generic Palm screen protectors custom sut to fit.
They come in packs of three and cost about $2. If you look for the
ones for some Ipaq series, you can obtain two M8 screen protectors.
I am still at the first one since Jan 8th and it never curled nor
peeled off.

Best,

Cheap Ed.

El 26/01/2007, a las 14:19, Eric Korenman escribi?: