Subject: [Leica] IMG: First snow
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Fri Jan 26 08:13:11 2007

Hello Douglas,

We have been getting the same weather here in the mid-Atlantic
states. Today it dipped down to 9 deg F (-12 deg C.). The coldest day
in over a year. We have been lucky, only a light dusting yesterday. I
like your chicken.

Now for us techies. I have a 20d as well. I plan on using it with the
400mm f6.8 Telyt, if I ever get it back from Leica. I was thinking
about another Leica R lens for it, a 135 or 180. Your shot with the
135 is very nice. Any thoughts about the choice? 135 vs 180. I mostly
shoot nature.

Len