Subject: [Leica] M8 battery & K10D
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Thu Jan 25 21:07:59 2007

Yeah, the pictures I took with one in Rockport
impressed me so much that I completely lost my
mind and ordered one despite years of
indoctrination about never buying new computer
gear in the first six months of a production run.

Mean while the K10D just chugs along doing my
bidding.  Gotta find some time to shoot candles,
street lights, and black polyester luggage to see
what the machine will really do, though.  :-)

BTW, have been hand holding the kit lens at 55 mm
and 1/8 second with great success, thanks to the
image stabilizer.