Subject: [Leica] M8 battery & K10D
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Thu Jan 25 20:37:38 2007

Sonny - Re: the battery - sticker shock for sure.  Crazy.  Had no idea.

I just bought a K10D myself and am having a ball
with it.  Got the Sigma 10-20 zoom, too.  It's a
physical monster but looks pretty good optically.

Pictures coming out nicely but have hardly had
time to process them due to a crazy work schedule
this month.

I cancelled my M8 order.  At $5 K, I'm going to
wait until production stabilizes before ordering
again.  When the Leica Forum stops cataloging
problems in droves, that's the time to think
about it again.

Must say I'm a little envious of those who got a good ones, though.