Subject: [Leica] M8 Battery Redux
From: heninger at adobe.com (Wade Heninger)
Date: Mon Jan 22 22:19:42 2007

Well, I got my new battery today.  They were supposed to overnight it for
delivery Saturday, but it got caught somewhere and he didn't get it here
till 5 pm.

Regardless, I popped it in the charger and waited 3 hours.  Yellow light
still on.  I waited 5 hours.  Yellow light still on.

Just like last time...  Ugh.

So I took it out and shot a few pictures.  I managed to find the Set menu
this time (happy that!) and shot about 20-30 pictures.  Then the camera
died.

Pretty much the same as last time.

So here I am again.  Dead battery.  What must be a dead charger or battery.

And I'm pissed.

Tomorrow I'll call Leica USA again and get a complete replacement.  Sigh.

Replies: Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] M8 Battery Redux)
Reply from scheng at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng) ([Leica] M8 Battery Redux)