Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAWeek 03
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Jan 22 14:40:23 2007

George, my vote is for the first alternate. The vertical format works so
very well and you've even managed to negate that background
sign with the composition/crop. The two with the icicles are gorgeous, as
are the first of the leaves and the "let it snow" sign. I
don't know anything about the gallery/ arrangements that you have but I very
often wish for your pics to be larger on screen. Foe
example, the panoramics are difficult to appreciate when so tiny.

Cheers
Hoppy