Subject: [Leica] M8 and San Disk Ultra II 2.0 GB cards
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Sun Jan 21 16:37:16 2007

Howard - I think it depends on what application is being used.  I use
Aperture, and never have a problem, not did I before, using the same
card, and iPhoto.

Recently however, I had some lovely shots, and visited my friend who
has a PC, he just wanted to look at the images on his computer, could
not get a download, what is more, the images disappeared from the
card ...... poof!

In your case, I guess there is no alternative but to use a different
card, or buy a Mac!

Hugh