Subject: [Leica] LUG 2006 YEARBOOK RECEIVED
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sat Jan 20 03:12:09 2007

Henning,

In my opinion the quality is good, but it not arrives to the excellence, as
I expect and I have for my other Photography books. B&W is not a strong B&W,
and i.e. I've see in better quality in other books the Ted's picture of the
Barcelona Oimpic games.

Even so I'm very happy with the Book and the Jim's work.

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis