Subject: [Leica] Jobo Reels and photo flo
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri Jan 19 19:47:15 2007

Hoppy's explanation is correct.  Some users report a "film" that makes

I have always stripped the film from the reel and dumped it into PhotoFlo in
a separate container to keep the reels "fresh".

Is it a real effect?  Beats me, I have never tried other than my present
technique, so I have no first hand knowledge... but a lot
of others report a problem.....

BTW, the claim is that it happens on SS or plastic reels.....

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Can someone explain the problem with photo flo and reels to me.

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] Jobo Reels and photo flo)
Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Jobo Reels and photo flo)
Message from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] Jobo Reels and photo flo)