Subject: [Leica] Jobo Reels and photo flo
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Fri Jan 19 20:24:33 2007

I've only had trouble with a PhotoFlo generated "film" when I lived
south of San Diego and used that mineral rich water from the Colorado river.

Have never had the problem here in New England where the water is as
soft as a baby's fanny.

Jim

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] Jobo Reels and photo flo)
Message from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] Jobo Reels and photo flo)