Subject: [Leica] IMG: Fancy Pants
From: harrison at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Thu Jan 18 15:26:59 2007

Now there is a visual....Tina bent over this guy from his back side
about 2 inches from his leg with a 19mm lens shooting a detail of the
back of his leg...I can hear the locals now "Crazy Americans!" LOL

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: Fancy Pants)
Message from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] IMG: Fancy Pants)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: Fancy Pants)