Subject: [Leica] IMG: Fancy Pants
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Jan 18 16:50:14 2007

At 06:29 PM 1/18/2007, you wrote:
>Now there is a visual....Tina bent over this guy from his back side about
>2 inches from his leg with a 19mm lens shooting a detail of the back of
>his leg...I can hear the locals now "Crazy Americans!" LOL

Right.  You forget, Harrison, that I am invisible ;-)

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com

Message from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] IMG: Fancy Pants)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: Fancy Pants)
Message from harrison at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary) ([Leica] IMG: Fancy Pants)