Subject: [Leica] IMG: M8 1st Shots and impressions.
From: harrison at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Thu Jan 18 15:04:27 2007

If you have the older one that is rather "cool" you can warm it up...I
never liked my expo disk color, was always too cold for me...so one day
while bored I cut a 1/4 plus blue gel into a circle the size of my expo
disk stuck it in there, did a custom white balance and viola my files
look like I shot them with nice chrome film and an 81A filter...I love
it.  I used to always shoot with 81A on all my lenses.  I like warm photos.

The a few weeks after I discovered this they came out with the warm expo
disk.....they HAD to copy me. ;)

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography