Subject: [Leica] #06
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Jan 18 15:07:31 2007

Philippe and Graham, if I may be allowed to add two cents here, I liked the
way the bridge led out to the rule of thirds point and
the brighter water area to the left worked well to my eye. I did wish for
maybe a little more contrast, but doubtless it looks quite
a bit different as a print. I'd love to see these posted larger, too.

Cheers
Hoppy