Subject: [Leica] Show prints posted....
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Jan 18 08:22:07 2007

Kenneth Frazier posted:
> I've posted my two show prints.  These were posted earlier, but were
> altered slightly for the show.  Printed on Crane Museo Silver Rag,  Epson
> R2400, ABW.
> > http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kennybod/njpac_05-copy.jpg.html
> > http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kennybod/nycsubway_05.jpg.html<<<

Hi Padre,
Both very well captured, the flow at the door in an assumed cell phone
position, what else could it be illustrates the communications of teh day.

However, the lady on the subway is absolutely a smashing great moment.
actually with the poster behind. Good on you for a sharp eye! Well done and
they deserve to be hung and sold for a good bit of gold coin! :-)

ted

Replies: Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] Show prints posted....)