Subject: [Leica] Show prints posted....
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Thu Jan 18 09:49:58 2007

On Jan 18, 2007, at 11:28 AM, Ted Grant wrote:

> However, the lady on the subway is absolutely a smashing great
> moment. actually with the poster behind. Good on you for a sharp
> eye! Well done and they deserve to be hung and sold for a good bit
> of gold coin! :-)
>
> ted

Thanks, Ted.  Coming from you, this means a lot to me.

Ken
-----------------------------------
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://gallery2.leica-users.org/v/kennybod/

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn

Current Leica Photography (in move to new gallery)
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Show prints posted....)